International Doctors - T2 Visa Sponsorship -London +Across UK
City of London, London, Greater London, England
ID Medical are recruiting international doctors for the NHS (UK) across all grades and specialties for permanent positions. We have positions in Central London and in other NHS Hospitals across the UK
We are currently working with a large number of trusts across the UK to recruit doctors for permanent positions.
Our clients will be able to provide sponsorship (Tier 2 Visa) and ID Medical will provide full relocation support to help you settle in the UK.
We are looking for doctors from all grades such as SPR (Middle Grade) all the way to Consultant.
Listed below are just a few of the specialties that we are welcoming:
- Acute Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- General Medicine
Fellowship or Membership from any of the Royal colleges from UK OR cleared PLAB exam OR Full GMC registration or application under process.
Why work for ID Medical?
- Opportunities in more NHS hospitals than any other agency in the UK
- Quality accommodation
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Be a part of a team that delivers excellent patient care in world class hospitals
- The chance to work for NHS trusts that are at the leading edge of developments in hospital services.
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Fantastic referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 21692 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 20 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor