Consultant Doctor in Neurophysiology - Northampton
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
We are currently seeking experienced locum consultants specialising in Clinical Neurophysiology for immediate placement in the Northampton area. We have multiple positions available and can offer full and part time hours to suit your needs.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice.
With dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants, ID Medical will help and support you through your locum career. The Neurophysiology role offers competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work through the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties for this Neurophysiology position would include:
- The successful candidate will provide significant support to the general neurophysiology workload.
- There will be a particular emphasis on EEG and epilepsy but an essential part of the role will be the provision of continuity of service during periods of annual leave and this will necessarily include EMG and evoked potential work.
- He/she may be required to attend weekly MDM meetings as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team.
- The postholder will be expected to further develop the long-term EEG telemetry service on the Hospital site in conjunction with two Doctors and the Clinical Physiologists, and to participate in the clinical management of patients in the epilepsy clinic.
- The consultant will participate in neuroscience duties within the Trust as agreed at the annual job planning review with the lead clinician.
- Qualified in Neurophysiology
- Valid GMC registration or registration in progress
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 85 - 100 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 20 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor