Occupational Health Physician (OHP)
London, Greater London, England
Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - London
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Occupational Health providers and they work with public and private sector businesses to reduce workplace absence by helping their staff to be healthier, fitter and more productive.
Based in London working with corporate clients, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Effective provision of medical services to client companies by the Clinical Team.
- Acting as CMO for clients advising them on policy, general health advice and HR/absence management strategies.
- Conduct appropriate clinical assessments, e.g. absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre-employment medicals
- Strategic support for health promotion and wellness to client employees when required
- Commitment to and participation in OHP appraisals and CPD processes
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and supporting / developing doctors where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded.
- Prepare/review occupational health policies and procedures and any other policies in line with HR's requirements
Candidates must be GMC registered and have an Occupational Health qualification and OHP experience, ideally in a corporate setting.
The salary for the role is circa £90,000 (pro rata for part-time).
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online or call Jay Gibbons on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
- £ 90000 - 90000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 20 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor