Community Phlebotomist Ashford
Ashford, Kent, England
Mediplacements are currently recruiting for an experienced Phlebotomist to work for our clients based in Ashford.
With a multitude of job vacancies available which include, immediate start dates, excellent rates of pay and flexible working hours.
We are looking for Phlebotomist's who are able to hit the ground running, with the ability to perform high quality general Phlebotomy within a fast paced environment.
- 1 year previous Phlebotomy experience within the UK
- Certificate of competence
- Good checkable references
- Motivated and flexible attitude
- MUST be a car driver
To find out more, or to apply for locum Phlebotomy work, please contact, Luisa Oldroyd on [... Click Apply...].
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay - on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- No Registration Fee!
- Reimbursed CRBs
- Free online training available
- £ 9 - 14 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Phlebotomy