Management Consultant - Governance & Assurance
Salford, Greater Manchester, England
Real Staffing's Private Healthcare and NHS Divisions are currently retained by a leading healthcare consultancy who believe that effective quality governance must underpin all aspects of care.
Specialising in healthcare governance and investigations; our client has a reputation for leading edge work across the healthcare arena. They are a consultancy based in the North West of England and we are now actively seeking a governance specialist to join their practice.
We are looking for vibrant and credible individuals who are seeking to engage in interesting, complex and stretching assignments across the UK.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Report writing experience and excellent written and spoken English capability;
- Integrity and the ability to have difficult conversations;
- Public speaking and good presentation skills;
- Stakeholder engagement, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Personable and confident individual with the ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods including face to face meetings, telephone and email;
- NHS, Private Healthcare or Healthcare Consultancy governance experience;
- Strong organisational, leadership and project management skills; and
- Methodical and detailed, with the ability to organise their time to meet deadlines
- Risk Management, clinical governance, audit or RCA experience with industry recognised training and associated qualifications; and
- An understanding of healthcare legislation, regulation and healthcare assurance processes
Our Client are looking for professionals they can invest in and will be offering an extensive training programme which will be a mixture of both theoretical and practical sessions led by a thought leader in this space.
You will be joining a close-knit team of experienced practitioners who have a broad network across the UK Healthcare industry. This Team have developed 'the Niche Way' which is a highly specialist, outcomes focussed method of supporting clients in both the health and social care provider and commissioning sectors.
The successful applicant will work to the Director of Governance and Assurance but will also work in collaboration with the Director of the Investigative Practice and also with the Managing Director when required.
You will be expected to travel UK wide and in return will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, mileage allowance on-site parking and a competitive annual leave scheme. You will receive extensive training and development and will be supported to achieve your career goals.
This is a permanent career opportunity for an experienced and am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] candidate to join an am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] consultancy If you consider that you have some of the experience and attributes we are looking for then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
If you're interested in having a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please feel free to give Sam Alsop-Hall or Jon Worton a call on [... Click Apply...].
Closing date for Applications is: 2nd December 2016
Shortlisting will be completed by: 8th December 2016
Interviews will commence on: 14th December 2016
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Health care administration