Locum Paramedics - East of England
Chelmsford, Essex, England
ID Medical is recruiting a HCPC registered Band 5 Paramedics for NHS locum placements in the East of England and surrounding areas. We can offer full and part time hours to suit your availability, based on 12 hour shifts along with accommodation packages to suit.
In addition to this you will be assigned a specialist consultant who will provide a bespoke premier level service unrivalled by any other agency. We will also provide you with uniform and personal protective equipment that will be suitable for this role.
You will be an experienced paramedics that is passionate about providing high quality first-response care to patients. No day will be the same as you will encounter a variety of conditions in an ever changing environment. You will need to be able to assess a person, their situation and needs quickly, in order to provide them with possible life-saving procedures and treatment.
If you are looking to develop your paramedic skills and transform lives, then apply today!
Your core duties include:
- Rapidly triage and assess patients
- Utilise limited resources for the best patient outcome
- Treat and refer patients to other appropriate NHS pathways when suitable
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior colleagues when necessary
- Qualified paramedic - Diploma or Degree in Paramedic Science
- HCPC registration
- Minimum 12 months NHS experience
- Full UK Driving Licence plus C1 and current IHCD D1/D2 certificate
- ALS/PLS certification
- You will be required to undertake a 3 day paid induction programme comprising of both classroom-based and locality training.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 30 - 60 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Paramedic