Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandHCL Permanent is actively looking for a Consultant Gastroenterologist in the North West of England to work for a much reputed part of the NHS.
The successful candidate will enjoy this fantastic career opportunity along with the pleasure of a great quality of life. My client has many opportunities for doctors looking for their first position in the UK, or returning for further experience. Combined with low cost of living the in the north of England is quickly becoming one of the most attractive areas to work in the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will meet the criteria below:
Please note my client will also consider Middle Grade Medicine/Gastro who is looking for the next jump in their careers and who have the necessary CCT requirements to gain UK specialist registration.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience within Gastroenterology.
- Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
For more information or to apply please contact Niall Horner via applying directly through the site or telephone below.
0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]
- £ 70000 - 102000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor