Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hull
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Functional Assessor, Doctor to work in Hull.
Our client is a well-established international company who run healthcare programmes across the UK, US, Canada and Australia. They are currently working in Partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) providing Functional Assessments for those in receipt of or claiming benefits. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are growing rapidly, with new opportunities nationwide. Working in a role such as this is perfect for clinicians who want to utilise their clinical knowledge/experience in a professional setting.
The salary for the role is £72,000 + Benefits
- Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor
- Qualifications as a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Minimum 2 years' post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional registration with the GMC
If you feel this is the right challenge for you please apply online or call Chris on 0151 545 5336.
- £ 72000 - 72000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor