Senior MRI Radiographer - South West
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Multiple positions on offer with this expanding company!
Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer
I am seeking HCPC registered radiographers for the opportunity below:
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in an MRI centric role in an organised and well-run business.
Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer - £29,000 - £38,000 - Full Time - South West
Medicor are pleased to advertise for a Senior MRI Radiographer based within the South West. The position is full time working 36 hours per week, Monday - Sunday. Typically 3 long days.
The company the position is held with is a leading provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions for NHS and private patients through the UK and Ireland. Due to growth within the business we are now looking for a Senior MRI Radiographer to join our team in the South West. Please note that this is a Mobile position.
This is a great opportunity which offers you a chance to expand your knowledge and experience within the field of MRI, through the provision of scans to a broad spectrum of NHS and Private Sector patients on a Siemens Aera scanner.
- To undertake imaging procedures in line with existing modality specific clinical guidelines and protocols (MHRA Guidance 2007, IR(ME)R 2000, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Protocol the patient referrals in line with the departmental guidelines
- Run Quality Assurance checks on equipment, and action as appropriate
- Ensures due regard is given to the customs, values and spiritual beliefs of patients and to ensure patients views are sought and taken into account
- Assist with the booking of patients
- Ensure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
- To ensure the security and upkeep of all relevant patient records
In addition to a salary of £29,000 - £38,000 successful candidates will also receive:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Schemes
- Generous Car allowance
To be considered for this position all applicants must hold a Bsc in Radiography, at least 18 months experience in MRI scanning and registration with the HCPC.
For more information and to apply to this position please do get in touch with Eleanor Hudson on [... Click Apply...]or feel free to send through a copy of your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 29000.00 - 38000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography