Senior Physiotherapist needed in Swindon!
South Marston, Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Contact Recruitment is looking for an experienced MSK physiotherapist to provide occupational outpatient physiotherapy at the Honda manufacturing site in Swindon.
A degree in physiotherapy is essential, together with HCPC and CSP registration. Previous experience in occupational physiotherapy and 4 years PQE is desirable but not essential.
The role is primarily outpatient face to face physiotherapy, in addition the successful candidate may have the opportunity to experience telephonic case management, chronic injury functional restoration programmes and preventative training programmes.
Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout the 10 Centres of this UK wide business.
This is a full time position working on a shift rota system, attracting a salary of £26,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience).
Become part of an award winning organisation where:
• You contribute to the quality and outcomes that have helped win multiple awards, including the Rehabilitation First award three years running!
• You receive a warm welcome and support in a team focused environment
• There is a strong focus on individual development, on-going clinical training and CPD
• You have an excellent variety of work available – triage, outpatients, Functional Restoration Programme, preventative training, health and wellbeing programmes
• Employees are committed to producing quality work (employee survey 2014)
• There is a dedicated Health & Wellbeing team to provide educational and fun initiatives for all employees.
• Your colleagues are friendly, focused and passionate about making a difference for our 40,000 patients each year
• Everyone’s input and opinion is encouraged to assist in the development of the company
The client is committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist in the Swindon area looking to take the next step in your career with a forward-thinking and dynamic company? If so, call Contact Recruitment today on [... Click Apply...], or simply submit your CV online now to be considered!
- £ 26,000 - 35,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy