Trust Grade in Medicine (CT1/2 level) - Lincolnshire
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
At ID Medical, we are currently seeking a qualified trust grade (CT1/2 level) with a specialty in medicine to work at this NHS trust in Lincolnshire. This role requires the candidate to work full time Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering the highest quality care for patients, can stay calm under pressure, and is able to work effectively within busy and dynamic teams.
The post holder will consistently contribute high quality services that adhere to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards. They will be responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the service to ensure that contractual output targets are achieved.
The post holder will also be required to work flexibly across a number of operational sites as required and work flexibly within an agreed number of hours to maintain the most appropriate level of service provision. This will include some evenings determined by the trust.
- The duties include examining and writing up outpatient and inpatient emergency cases with responsibility for special investigation, obtaining blood and other samples, and transfusions. There is also a morning phlebotomy service in operation.
- Assisting and performing minor and some other operations under supervision, with emergency duties.
- The post holder's primary responsibility is the day to day care of the patients in their allocated ward. The post holder will receive instruction in procedures and help with management from senior colleagues. He/she will be expected to know their patients in detail and to present them on ward rounds.
- It is essential to appropriately document history taking, examination, investigations requested with results and a plan of action to discharge after treatment or admit. (Document time of action for every step)
- The post holder will be trained in the techniques of composing discharge summaries which should be completed and sent promptly to the general practitioners. Specific arrangements for these summaries vary with each consultant.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
- Lucrative referral bonuses
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience.
We constantly have vacancies across all departments so if you're seeking a different role, we're sure to have something that is right for you. What's more, ID Medical's Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. Founded in 2002, ID Medical holds preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations across the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 30302 - 40090 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor