Theatre Healthcare Assistant (Bank)
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Three Shires Hospital has a vacancy for a Theatre Healthcare Assistant (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* A basic standard of general education with proven literacy and numeracy
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Previous experience in a healthcare environment
* Theatre experience advantageous
Duties of this role include:
* To assist in the provision of quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care. While under the supervision of a Registered Practitioner and within the limits of training and assessed competencies.
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 9 - 9 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant