Locum Consultant Doctor in Paediatrics
Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Wales
ID Medical is currently seeking a highly experienced and qualified Locum Consultant in Paediatrics to work fulltime at this NHS trust in Wales.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering the highest quality care for patients, can stay calm under pressure, and is able to work effectively within busy and dynamic teams.
The post holder will consistently contribute high quality services that adhere to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards. They will be responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the service to ensure that contractual output targets are achieved.
The post holder will also be required to work flexibly across a number of operational sites as required and work flexibly within an agreed number of hours to maintain the most appropriate level of service provision. This will include some evenings determined by the trust.
- To undertake all work in accordance with the Health Board's procedures and operating policies
- To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Health Board's service plans
- To maintain the confidence of business plans and development strategies formulated for the specialty or the Health Board
- Leadership and team building skills as well as working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Supporting and training multidisciplinary teams
- Delivering care in the community alongside primary health care and social care teams
- Providing persuasive strategic advice to LHB's and Social Services Departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic medical training
- Full GMC registration
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Be a qualified medical doctor to a minimum of specialty grade
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
- Lucrative referral bonuses
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience.
We constantly have vacancies across all departments so if you're seeking a different role, we're sure to have something that is right for you. What's more, ID Medical's Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. Founded in 2002, ID Medical holds preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations across the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor