Dental Nurse Needed - Private Specialist Practice - Banstead
Banstead, Surrey, England
New opportunity in Banstead for a Dental Nurse.
Previous Dental Nursing experience needed.
Full time, 5 days/week no late nights, no weekend work, permanent position.
Interested? Read on for details.
This practice is fully private and is very well established and high end. They have specialists in the following areas; Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral and Maxillo-facial Surgery, Prosthodontics and Sedation.
Role and Responsibilities
This opportunity is for a Dental Nurse, working full time 5 full days a week.
£22k/annum, negotiable depending on experience.
The role will be very exiting and varied as you will take on all general treatments and some cosmetic whilst also assisting on Reception. Training will be given in all areas.
The practice needs someone with previous experience Nursing in a Dental Practice who is qualified and registered as you will be entering a clinical environment immediately.
No late or weekend shifts
* Some experience as a Dental Nurse
* NEBDN or equivalent qualification
* Car/Drivers licence as public transport can be difficult
* Knowledge of a Dental Software: SOE is currently used
* GDC registered
* Knowledge of a Dental Specialism beneficial (Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Periodontics or Implants)
This practice is happy to take on newly qualified Nurses but you MUST have experience within a practice and your salary will be lower
* Competitive and negotiable rates of pay
* Start date is immediate
* Close to public transport links
* Full training provide for software, reception, general and cosmetic treatments
* A chance to expand your experience and knowledge within Dentistry
* An opportunity to work with a group that encourage and support their staff If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 22000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dental nurse