Consultant Doctor in Haematology - Cumbria
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
ID Medical is currently seeking Consultant Haematologists for permanent full time placement in a top 10% NHS Trust situated in Cumbria.
Voted 4th best for Cancer Patient Experience in the UK, you will be joining a successful NHS trust that focuses on providing leading acute and community healthcare to a population of over 500,000.
Cancer service provision within the Hospital crosses all boundaries with every directorate, department and team within the organisation involved in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and survival directly or indirectly contributing to the quality of care and standards.
- Fast track outpatient appointments (TWR )
- Diagnostic service
- Surgical procedures
- Specialist nurse support
- Palliative care services
Overview of this Haemotology position:
- You will be joining a team of six Consultant Haematologists to provide clinical care for patients within the area. You will also be working with a GP that has a special interest in Haematology for two days per week.
- Although you will be primarily based at one hospital, you will be expected to visit other hospitals within the area approximately once a week for outpatient clinics and inpatients as required.
- As Consultants are required to work at multiple sites, this is the perfect opportunity to join an organisation in which clinicians are at the forefront of management.
- Provide continuing clinical responsiblity for patients under your care and work with members of staff from other departments in order to deliver high quality patient healthcare.
- Qualified in Medicine
- You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on grade and previous experience.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor