Locum Cardiac Physiologist - London + Other Locations Across UK
London, Greater London, England
We are currently seeking experienced Echocardiographers in London and other areas across the UK. We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours. You must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience.
Salary is dependant on location, band and previous experience.
Job title: Locum Cardiac Physiologist
Start Date: ASAP
You will be working in busy Cardiology departments alongside the existing team to scan and report Echocardiograms independently, including adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the BSE standard. You will be required to possess the specific cardiac skills related to the job role.
Core duties would include:
- To submit echo reports on the day of the session
- Perform and report echocardiagrams in line with the trust's reporting guidelines.
- Be responsible for the safe and competent use of therapy equipment, patient appliances and aids. Ensure staff obtain competency prior to use through supervision, teaching and training of practice.
- Carry out therapy assessments and provide a high level of service to patients.
- Responsible for patient's therapy needs including planning, implementing and evaluating of therapy.
- Qualified in Cardiac Physiology
- Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
- Valid HCPC registration
- Must have BSE, ASUM or ESE accreditation
- We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 22 - 45 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiology