Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Part Time - 22.5 hours per week
£25,000 - £29,000 pro rata
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Radiographer who can work well within a small team as well as using their own initiative. A flexible approach to work patterns is required. You will also be required to have good communication and IT skills.
Who we are looking for:
The post requires a BSc or equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography, with current HCPC registration. A Certificate in Mammography would be desirable but not essential.
Working as part of the Diagnostic Imaging team, your job will be to deliver high-quality, patient-centred imaging services from appointment to delivery. That includes helping enhance the range of clinical applications, keeping up-to-date with pertinent developments and ensuring that best evidence-based practice is implemented and maintained. You will be required to assist in department administration, equipment quality assurance, stock control and the effective utilisation of resources.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free Health and Fitness - subsidised memberships for family
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Training, and development opportunities
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. For more information and or to apply for this role please call Lydia Robinson on [... Click Apply...]and or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 25000 - 29000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography