Morecambe, Lancashire, EnglandConsultant Cardiologist
Salary: £76,000 - £102,000
HCL Permanent is actively looking for a Consultant Cardiologist to join a well reputed Trust located in a picturesque historical town in Lancashire.
The new Trust provides an extensive range of acute, emergency and continuing care to a population of 350,000 in South Cumbria and North Lancashire. There is consistant public transport throughout the area so travelling to different cities is a simple task.
The successful Candidate will work within the department and have access to all the below facilities.
- CCST/CCT in Cardiology.
- Registered on the GMC Specialist Register or be within 6 months of obtaining CCT at time of interview
- Wide clinical experience in Cardiology
- The trust are open to looking at middle grade Dr's.
This is a 10 PA post (excluding on call) Salaries start from £76,001 to £102,465 pa.
The hospitals are capable of sponsoring for a tier 2 visa if required.
For more information or to apply please contact Niall Horner via email or telephone below.
[... Click Apply...]
0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]
- £ 76001 - 102465 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 12 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor