Consultant Paediatrician/ Neonatologist
Our client is a 140-bed multi-specialty private hospital located in Abu Dhabi City. This state of the art facility will be operational in the latter part of 2016. The hospital will offer a broad range of specialty clinical services including Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Labs & Pathology, Neurology, Radiology and Urology.
Cavendish Professionals is currently recruiting for Consultants to join the Paediatrician/ Neonatal Department.
- Completion of a medical school program and received an M.D.
- Board certification in area of specialisation.
- 2-5 years post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- Fulfilment of educational and training requirements of Health Authority Abu Dhabi HAAD on a yearly basis.
- At least five years' experience in supporting project managers or hospital managers.
- Experience of dealing with a wide variety of administrative works, preferably in healthcare.
Based on the HAAD PQR - Tier 1 requirements.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation provided OR allowance and utilities
- Flights (Mobilisation and Repatriation) - Self & family
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
- Health Insurance
- Single and Married contracts available
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Nov 2016
Closes 10 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor