Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the MRI department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* BSc in Diagnostic Imaging or DCR(R)
* HCPC qualified
* Certificate of competence in administering intravenous injections (desirable).
* MRI scanning experience essential
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in providing an efficient and safe MRI service for The Priory Hospital's patients, consultants and staff.
* Produce images to department operational procedures and policies.
* Practise good MRI safety and observe local rules and systems of work.
* Help ensure that the designated working area is tidy, clean and efficiently run. Participate in and support the MRI centre's business plan, goals and objectives
* Develop good communications and relationships with colleagues at all levels within the hospital.
* To support the Director and the Imaging Manager.
* To administer Intravenous cannulation and injection of substances (contrast administration).
* Undertake other non-MRI duties as necessary.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 36168 - 36168 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography