Supervising Pharmacist, Waterford
In association with its client, CPL healthcare are recruiting for a Managing Pharmacist. This vacancy has arisen in a Waterford Community Pharmacy. This will be a full time, permanent position.
This store is easily accessible from parts of Tipperary and Cork, as well as all areas in Waterford.
- As Managing Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the operation of the Dispensary, all the services provided and all staff of the store.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- You must have at least 3 years Community Pharmacy experience.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- You will be required to work every second Saturday however there will be no late night, Sunday or Bank Holiday work.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1611-342977 withyour application.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...]or send an updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 8 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist