Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandConsultant Paediatrician
Salary: £75,249 - £101,451 + annual retention bonus
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting Doctors to join a trust in Carlisle.
The hospital is set in a beautiful historic city with great motorway and transport links to other major northern cities i.e. Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow. The city has a thriving community with a wide range of facilities including a 70 store shopping centre, Victorian markets, museums, castles, international food fairs and street entertainment.
The successful candidate will enjoy this fantastic career opportunity along with the pleasure of a great quality of life. My client has many opportunities for doctors looking for their first position in the UK, or returning for further experience. Combined with low cost of living the in the north of England is quickly becoming one of the most attractive areas to work in the United Kingdom.
- MRCPCH or equivalent.
- GMC Registered or in the process
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required to gain entry to UK CCT.
- To be eligible for consideration for a Consultant appointment by an Appointments Committee, candidates must be fully registered on the UK General Medical Council's Specialist Register.
- Specialist Registrars may apply if within 6 months of CCT at date of the interview.
For further information, or discuss possible career paths for you in the UK, please contact Niall Horner on +44(0)[... Click Apply...]. Alternatively hit APPLY below.
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed her probation.
- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor