London, Greater London, England
£22,000 - £28,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Audiologist to join a leading private health care company who deliver diagnostic and health solutions to the NHS and private patients across the UK.
The role will require you to travel (a travel allowance will be provided). There are clinics across London. You will be placed at sites close to your home postcode.
* You will be undertaking audiology procedures for NHS patients efficiently and effectively; adhering to best practice audiology technique.
* Fit a range of hearing aids and provide rehabilitation for patients.
* Provide expertise to ensure the appropriate examination of patients.
* Maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
* Undertaking audiological procedures in line with existing clinical guidelines and protocols
* Process patient referrals in line with modality guidelines
* Run Quality Assurance checks on equipment, and action as appropriate
* Review and Develop modality specific protocols, in line with requirements, to support the service
* Adhere to all operational procedures as outlined by the Company
To be considered for this role you are required to have;
* Masters or Bachelor's degree in Audiological Science or equivalent
* BAA/BSA part 1 and part 2
* Membership of RCCP, BAA, HCPC, or relevant professional body
* Solid experience working within either the private sector or the NHS as an Audiologist
On top of your salary this organisation offers;
* support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development with the opportunity to be able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
* 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
* Competitive salaries
* Annual Salary review
* Private Health care scheme
* Dental Cover
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
* Personal pension scheme
* Committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on [... Click Apply...]and or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 22000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 10 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Audiology