Support Worker - Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit Support Workers on behalf of our client an award winning and leading provider of care services, Specialising in supporting adults Learning disabilities within a residential service.
The main part of this role is support individuals within established residential services, supporting residents during daily activities and tasks to help them to achieve their ambitions. Ideally our client is looking for experienced support workers but will also consider applicants with no experience, you must be a driver with a full clean driving licence to be considered for this role.
- To assist in ensuring the efficient running of homes on a daily basis and to liaise effectively with other staff.
- To promote high standards of professional practice, creating an environment which meets the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Enable residents and staff to develop and maintain a homely environment taking into account any risks, evaluating these on a regular basis to ensure high standards of quality and safety.
- To to support residents in their personal care needs, both physical and emotional in a way that respects and promotes their choice, dignity and independence.
- Work with individuals in a person-centred way and in line with the client's values and support philosophy to identify their aims and put them into effect.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Promotional opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call David on 0151 556 2090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- £ 7.30 - 7.80 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant