Band 6 Radiographers / Mammographers
Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandTTM Healthcare is now looking to recruit Band 6 Radiographers / Mammographers to join one of the largest University Hospitals just 30 minutes away from the smoke and grey of London. You will benefit from a relaxed location on the doorstep of the beautiful English country side.
You will be required to participate in the radiographic operation of the assessment centre, mobile units and symptomatic clinics in accordance with the agreed operational policies of the Breast Screening Services and the National Health Service Breast Screening Programme (NHSBSP).
This has been an exciting year for the service as all the mobile vans have been equipped with the latest digital equipment enabling the team to offer the best possible service.
You will be part of an excellent multi-disciplinary team consisting of Consultants, Breast Physicians, Breast Care Nurses, Mammographers and Administrative support workers who enable this hospital to provide the utmost care and respect within the service.
These are full time permanent position working 37.5hrs week
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registration
- Post graduate diploma in Mammographic studies
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Experience in breast screening / symptomatic services
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable
- Able to pass on knowledge to others in a clear and concise way
- Able to write reports
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Driving license
- The post holder must be a female (exempt under Section 7(2) (e) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975) due to the requirements of the job.
- World class opportunities for training and development
- State of the art working environment and facilities
- On-site accommodation
- Staff Car Parking
- Child care and carer availability,
- On-site nursery
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Sports and social facilities
- Easy access to transport links
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 10% Retention and recruitment paid on the first month
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £250 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Charlene Cooke via [... Click Apply...] or call 0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography