Locum SHO Doctor in General Surgery (North East)
Durham, Durham, England
We are currently seeking experienced SHO Doctors in General Surgery for immediate placement in the North East area. The positions are available on a full and part time basis to suit your needs.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident. This department is diverse, showing the need for a candidate who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making.
Core duties would include:
- To participate in the day to day provision of routine and emergency surgical care to a level appropriate to the grade, in wards and out-patient clinics, for general surgical and colorectal patients.
- Assist in theatres when appropriate.
- Attend outpatient clinics, when possible.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
- Valid GMC Registration
- Qualified in Surgery
Areas we cover in the North East include:
- County Durham
- Redcar and Cleveland
- Tyne and Wear
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
Please call or email us with your most up to date CV right now!
We can't wait to work with you.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 45 - 50 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor