Deputy Physiotherapy Manager
London, Greater London, England
Deputy Physiotherapy Manager – Enfield - £38k
Our client, a leading provider of private healthcare, is recruiting for a Deputy Physiotherapy Manager to join their team of staff within the Physiotherapy Department. This post is full-time for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
• Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist with postgraduate general physiotherapy experience as well as a proven track record of clinical expertise in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
• Must be Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
• Knowledge of CSP and HPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
• Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
• Knowledge of Human Resource policies, tools and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes e.g. disciplinary
• Proven experience of managing a team, mentoring and teaching direct reports.
• Orthopaedic experience essential
Duties of this role include:
• To deputise for the Physiotherapy Manager and take an active role in the management and daily running of the Physiotherapy Department.
• Work clinically to support the department in promoting and ensuring excellent patient care.
• Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for Outpatients, Inpatients, Sports Medicine, participating in these patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
• To organise the inpatient physiotherapy rotas, weekend and on-call cover
• To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital
• To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
• To manage 3rd party service providers where appropriate
• To liaise with the regional reps, clinical steering group (and commercial managers) as appropriate
• To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
• To provide feedback and information when requested on various national initiatives.
• To ensure the department maintains the Hospital Physiotherapy accreditation
• To participate in on call and weekend rota
Salary & Benefits:
This client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Please send your or contact us directly for more information.
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy