Locum Learning Disability Psychiatrist - London + Across UK
City of London, London, Greater London, England
ID Medical is currently seeking Locum Learning Disabilites Psychiatrists for immediate placement in NHS Trusts in London and across the UK. We can offer both full and part time hours to fit around your lifestyle. We are looking for doctors from all grades such as SHO through to Consultant.
You will be responsible for not only adult patients but a variety of acute and chronic psychiatric illnesses at critical periods. Within this multi-disciplinary team you should demonstrate an excellent level of care.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Core duties of the position would include:
- To provide an outstanding level of care service and high quality support
- To actively engage with patients, using a variety of techniques to assist them in achieving their personal goals
- To collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team and/or with partners from other organisations such as social services and the police.
- To act as mentor to non-consultant level staff
- To undertake administrative duties and to participate in Clinical Audits when required
- Qualified in Psychiatry
- Minimum 1 Years NHS experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Opportuntites with more NHS hospitals than other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 25 - 70 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor