Deputy Physiotherapy Manager Enfield £38,000 p/a + Benefits
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
A small private hospital in the Borough of Enfield currently has a vacancy for an experienced Physiotherapist to work as Deputy Physiotherapy Manager.
The purpose of this role is to provide managerial direction and support to the Physiotherapy Department, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and that a high level of service is provided.
Applicants for this Deputy Physiotherapy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Chartered Physiotherapist with HCPC registration
• Proven experience in a leadership role, including experience mentoring and teaching staff and knowledge of HR procedures
• Demonstrable post-registration experience in general physiotherapy with clinical expertise in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
• Good understanding of financial aspects of departmental management
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week and a salary of £38,000 per annum is offered in return.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy