Local Authority - Occupational Therapists - Lancashire - £20ph
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
Local Authority - Occupational Therapists - Lancashire - £20 per hour
Liquid Healthcare are an approved / preferred supplier of temporary staff to the vast majority of Local Authority Social Services in England, Scotland and Wales.
We receive new requirements for Occupational Therapists to fulfil temporary assignments with Local Authority Social Services teams on a daily basis.
Lancashire County Council require two Occupational Therapists to carry out assignments in Lancaster, Morecambe Bay, Fylde and Wyre which include Community Assessments, Equipment & Adaptations, Waiting List Clearance, Complex Moving & Handling, DFG assessments or Blue Badge Work.
We would like to speak with Occupational Therapists with Local Authority experience who may currently be working on a Locum basis or who may consider Locum work in the future.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- High volume of new opportunities each week
- Long / ongoing contracts
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Local Authority Social Services OT work
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
- £ 20.00 - 20.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 8 May 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist