Senior Clinical Fellow in Paediatrics (Doctor)
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), WalesSenior Clinical Fellow in Paediatrics
Salary: £38,000 & £68,000.
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for Senior Clinical Fellow to join a trust in South Wales.
The role is in the South of Wales and is very pleasant area with property prices very reasonable, public transportation running consistently in the area and only a 20 minute drive to the welsh capital Cardiff
The successful candidates will already be working at medium grade level and have substantial experience in general Paediatric and Neonatal services.
Please note my client will also consider candidates who are looking for the next jump in their careers and who have the necessary CCT requirements to gain UK specialist registration.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience in General Paediatrics and Neonates
- At least four years full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part time or flexible basis) at least 2 of which must have been in a speciality training programme or relevant
- Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
For further information, or discuss possible career paths for you in the UK, please contact Niall Horner on +44(0)[... Click Apply...]. Alternatively hit APPLY below.
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed her probation.
- £ 38000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor