Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
Dates required between: 05.12.16 - 15.12.17
Type of contract: Temporary
Hours Required: 37.5 hrs a week
Examples of work performed:
- Work with individuals and groups to ensure soldiers are fit to return to active duties, work under the direction of a physiotherapist, maintaining timetables on graduated exercise classes.
- Part of a team in the provision of comprehensive and professional rehab service, which includes undertaking highly skilled and specialist work in the musculo-skeletal/sports and training injury area.
- Perform clinical assessments, design and implement safe, progressive exercise treatment schedules, with daily recording of prescribed treatment plans and auditing of selected areas.
- Supervision of training to restore function in co-ordination, balance, walking/running re-education, lifting and carrying, mobilisation, strengthen and hydrotherapy sessions.
You must have at least one of the following:
- Successful completion of Joint Services School Remedial Instructor Course;
- Holder of a degree accredited by the British Association of Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT);
- Physiotherapist relevant experience, including proven experience in treating musculo-skeletal injuries.
To find out more about this role or any other specialist healthcare opportunities within the military environment please contact Monika on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 19.83 - 23.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 6 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy