Senior 1 Radiographer
London, Greater London, England
Senior 1 Radiographer
Salary up to £44,000 per annum plus Benefits
Reporting to the Superintendent, the post holder will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users. To strive for and maintain the best standard of diagnostic imaging and efficiency for our users at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To carry out a full range of imaging procedures to the agreed standards of the department.
• To abide by the Health and Safety Code of the unit and ensure that all patients and visitors do likewise.
• To assist the Imaging administrative team in the course of their work
• To maintain a high standard of patient care and comfort and be patient focused at all times.
• To have highly specialist knowledge of specific procedures and practises.
• To work in an efficient and effective manner at all times.
• To appear on duty promptly and appropriately dressed and behave in a professional manner at all times.
• To plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
• To carry out duties which may be considered necessary and consistent with the responsibilities of the post
• To report any untoward incidents and equipment failure to the area Modality Lead.
• To work unsupervised as and when required.
• To work using own initiative but be aware own limitations and seek guidance when necessary.
• To work flexibly based on requirements of service.
Skills and Experience
• Qualified Radiographer with Current HCPC registration.
• Have competencies across at least 2 of the following modalities – MRI, CT, Interventional Radiology, Core Services
• Post Graduate qualification.
• Be able to participate in a shift system/On-Call system.
• Flexible working
• Understanding of IR(ME)R, including the role of the operator, practitioner, referrer, employer and medical physics.
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
- £ 36000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography