St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
We are looking for a Pharmacy Manager to run an independent pharmacy. The role is 5 days/week including Saturday (with Thursday as the day off).
- The pharmacy is open 6 days/week.
- The pharmacy was rated 'Good' at its most recent inspection.
- The pharmacy and the owner both have great reputations.
- The support team includes a pre-reg pharmacist and a hugely experienced ACT (full-time).
- The key focus of the role is on developing services.
- Reporting directly to the owner, you will be afforded a high level of responsibility, whilst also enjoying great support.
- The owner has employed, supported and mentored a number of pharmacists over the years, some of whom have gone on to open their own pharmacies (if you have ambitions to progress your career to the point of buying your own pharmacy, you won't get much better/more relevant experience than working in this role)
- £45-50K salary
Key Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years' experience.
- The ideal candidate will be presentable, with good communication skills.
- You should also have good staff management experience and be prepared to take a high level of responsibility for running the pharmacy as if it was yours.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity by contacting a member of the Pharmacy Division on [... Click Apply...]and select option 7.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 5 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Pharmacist