Senior 1 Physiotherapist
Maidstone, Kent, England
BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior 1 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a PART time role for 7.5 hours a week . The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Post qualification experience
* Experience of women's specialism.
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
* Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist with proven postgraduate general physiotherapy experience as well as a proven track record of clinical expertise in Women's Health
* Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
* Must be Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
Duties of this role include:
* Provide specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment for Women's Health including outpatient, inpatient, pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
* Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for general outpatients as necessary
* Make an active contribution to the marketing, promotion and development of the Women's Health service within the hospital, working closely with the regional marketing team, consultants and GP referrers.
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
* To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 6630 - 6630 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 5 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy