Southampton, Hampshire, England
South (IOW, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Sussex, Oxfordshire)
£45,000 + depending on experience
We are looking for experienced Cardiac Physiologist looking to work for a company that prides themselves on providing modern and efficient healthcare services across the whole of the UK. If you're looking for a company that provides a clear pathway to senior and management roles, then this company is for you.
As a Cardiac Physiologist you will be working as part of an established Echotech division. They are a BSE accredited Echo department and pride themselves on the quality of care they deliver to their patients.
This role covers; IOW, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Sussex, Oxfordshire. The company will review locations depending on where you will / willing to travel from/ too.
Your role will include;
* Specialising in Echocardiography
* Perform and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms
* Demonstrate awareness of current developments in clinical practice, and participate in training sessions including expansion of clinical skills as appropriate.
* Submit reports and archive study images in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Comply with the 'local' Health and Safety site rules (including for emergency procedures) and key corporate policies including information governance.
To apply for this role, you will need to be / have;
* BSE (British Society of Echocardiography) registered
* Up to date theoretical and practical knowledge of echocardiography
* RCCP (Registered Council for Clinical Physiologist) registered
* Experience working with a range of imaging equipment
* Valid full UK driving licence
* Flexibility to work the shifts required & eligibility to drive in the UK
* Knowledge of quality issues and clinical governance
* Current experience of working within a hospital or mobile environment
On top of your salary you will also have access to the following benefits;
* 27 days' holiday plus BH
* Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
* Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
* Private Health care scheme
* Dental Cover
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
* Pension scheme
* Training and Development opportunities with clear pathways and progression to senior clinical roles and management roles
* Overtime (paid at time and a third)
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on [... Click Apply...]and or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiology