London, Greater London, England
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£35,000 - £40,644 dep. on exp.
We are looking for a Senior Radiographer, who is passionate about imaging to join an established imaging team in London for a 12 month fixed term contract. The Successful applicant will have solid experience working within a busy imaging department at a Senior level.
Key responsibilities include;
* Perform a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures, mainly in mammography, general and theatre, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive imaging service
* Ensure that all data inputs are recorded for both patient record integrity, accounts and statistical evaluation purposes
* Acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations accurately for examinations, taking into account patient limitations and adapting standard techniques where necessary
* Operate advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment e.g. image reformatting and dynamic imaging
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
* Current HPC registration
* Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging delivery, especially in CT/MRI
* Ability to work independently & accurately
* Ability to work under pressure
* Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Full knowledge of IR(ME)R2000, Ionising radiation regulations, and adhere to the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
* Experience in day to day usage of RIS/PACS.
As well as competitive salaries and contributory pension schemes, including the option to continue with NHS pensions, they offer excellent training and career progression opportunities. Other benefits available after a qualifying period include; season ticket & rental deposit loans, private healthcare cover and high street discounts.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. For more information and or to apply for this role please call Lydia Robinson on [... Click Apply...]and or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 30000 - 405000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography