Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist needed for Disability Assessor role!
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Contact Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to take on a great Disability Assessor position in Luton, Bedfordshire!
This is a full time role with a salary of between £32,000 and £37,000, which includes a great bonus structure.
Working within the guidelines provided by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), you will be assessing each client and providing reports on their eligibility for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP).
You will use your specialist clinical knowledge to assess each individual claimant, and establish how any health conditions may be impacting upon their day-to-day living. You will then collate your findings with any evidence provided from GPs and any other specialists, to reach an outcome on a case-by-case basis. Full training is provided.
To apply for this role, you will need:
• 2 years UK based experience as a Nurse (RGN/RMN), Occupational Therapist (OT), Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Doctor
• Valid NMC / HCPC / GMC registration
• A positive, empathetic and professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
• IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
So, if you are a Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist in the Luton, Bedfordshire area looking for your next challenge, call our Recruitment Team today on [... Click Apply...]or simply click on the ‘apply’ button now for more information!
- £ 32,000 - 37,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Nov 2016
Closes 4 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy