Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
My client, a brand new prestigious private hospital, is looking to appoint General Practitioner's to come on board and join the team.
The GP reporting into the Associate Medical Director and Lead GP will work alongside Members of the Clinical Management Team, Nurse Practitioners and External GP's.
* Undertake clinical consultants with patients with minor illness and chronic disease
* Prescribe appropriate medication
* Collaborate with other clinicians
* Refer patients to other healthcare professionals
* Medical GP qualification
* Full registration with the GMC
* Approved Hospital and GP Training Posts
* Flexibility to work across 7 days a week when required
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Charlotte Taylor on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 60000.00 - 100000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Nov 2016
Closes 2 May 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor
Recommended, similar jobs
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
SJB Medical Ltd