Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
My client, a brand new prestigious private hospital, is looking to appoint a Dental Hygienist to come on board and join the team.
The Dental Hygienist will be working alongside Consultants, Dentists and Dental Nurses performing oral hygiene treatments and preventative methodologies to ensure high quality tailored care packages for patients.
* Advise patients on how to improve and maintain periodontal health
* Undertake a wide range of dental hygiene treatments
* Maintain effective relationships with patients
* Develop clinic hygienist services and practises
* Qualified Dental Hygienist
* Experience in a dental practice or clinical setting
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Charlotte Taylor on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 30000.00 - 50000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Nov 2016
Closes 2 May 2017
This job was posted to: Dental hygienist