Supervising Pharmacist, Arklow
CPL Healthcare, in partnership with its client, are recruiting for the role of Supervising Pharmacist in their large store in Arklow. This will be a full time, permanent role.
This is a great opportunity with progressive employers and fantastic salary & benefits package on offer.
As Supervising Pharmacist, your duties will include:
- Managing the Dispensary in an efficient and effective manner.
- Encouraging and helping all staff to meet their potential.
- Liaising with Area Managers to drive and continue the stores success.
- Consulting and advising patients in all Pharmacy related queries.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Have a minimum of 3 years Community Pharmacy experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-342177 with your application.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...] or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Oct 2016
Closes 25 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist