Permanent Clinical Psychologist - Neuro/Brain injury
Lewisham, London, Greater London, England
Permanent full time Clinical Psychologist required in South East London.
Our client provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years), specialising in the treatment of patients with a primary cognitive or behavioural impairment resulting from a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist with experience in Neuropsychology, who has the ability to work autonomously within the context of a multi-disciplinary team approach and undertake specific clinical work with patients and their families in response to clinical needs, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Centre.
- Providing a high quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team
- Supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
The successful candidate will:-
• Possess Post-graduate doctorate level training in Clinical Psychology
• Be a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist
• Ideally have knowledge of neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy and neurological conditions
Salary: negotiable/dependent on experience
Please call Jon at Mind Professionals for more information on [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Oct 2016
Closes 21 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Psychology