Pharmacy Technician, South Dublin
A Pharmacy Technician looking for a long term career move is now required for a large Pharmacy business based in West Dublin.
This store is easily accessible from parts of Kildare & Wicklow.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- You will be part of a very professional team who constantly strive to improve efficiencies and service to the community they serve.
- Assisting the Pharmacist with dispensing in a busy dispensary will be your core responsibility.
- Advising customers on medication & OTC products in a professional and empathetic manner will also be central to the position.
- A Pharmacy Technician qualification and post qualification experience.
- The ability to work in a fast passed environment in a self-directive manner, while also being receptive to instruction.
- A good work ethic, with a proactive & adaptable attitude to your work.
- Reliability is a key requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be of great importance also.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO [... Click Apply...]with your application.
For more information or to apply, please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...]or send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 21 Oct 2016
Closes 18 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician