Medical Scientist - Histology - Cavan
Medical Scientist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full time opportunity based in an acute hospital Histology lab, County Cavan.
This role offers an immediate start.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management.
- Ensure that all samples are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
- Relevant Qualification in Biomedical Science
- Post graduate experience working in histology is preferable
- Prior permission to work in Ireland
- Membership or eligibility for membership for ACSLM [... Click Apply...]
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Or call our dedicated Allied Healthcare team for more information on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Medical Science jobs
- € 31047 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 16 Sep 2016
Closes 13 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Biomedical