Senior Healthcare Practitioner
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Are you an approved PIP Assessor?
Are you a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Paramedic?
Are you looking for the next step up?
Look no further!
Search Medical is partnering with a leading provider of physiotherapy and health services across the UK looking for a Senior Healthcare Practitioner in Croydon.
They have just launched a new service providing disability assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions. Reporting to the Clinical Delivery Manager, you will manage the team of clinicians and oversee the day to day running of the clinic.
* Conduct functional assessments for service users
* Be part of the training team - providing training for new starters and refresher training
* Ensuring clinicians are performing to an acceptable standard
* Working alongside the Manager with planning and evaluation of the clinic
* Approved PIP Assessor
* Qualified Physiotherapist, Occupation Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse
* Member of the HCPC/CSP/COT
If you are looking for something different or intrigued to find out more, press the button below to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 0.00 - 38000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2016
Closes 12 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy