Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapist needed in Great Yarmouth!
Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Contact Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to take on a great Disability Assessor position in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
This is a full time role, with a salary of £37,000 (which includes the £5,000 bonus structure).
Working within the guidelines provided by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), you will be assessing each client and providing reports on their eligibility for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP).
You will use your specialist clinical knowledge to assess each individual claimant, and establish how any health conditions may be impacting upon their day-to-day living. You will then collate your findings with any evidence provided from GPs and any other specialists, to reach an outcome on a case-by-case basis. Full training is provided.
To apply for this role, you will need:
• 2 years UK based experience as a Nurse (RGN/RMN), Occupational Therapist (OT), Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Doctor
• Valid NMC / HCPC / GMC registration
• A positive, empathetic and professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
• IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
So, if you are a Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Doctor, Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist looking for your next role in the Norwich/Great Yarmouth/Norfolk area, then call our Recruitment Team on [... Click Apply...]or simply submit your CV online today for more information!
- £ 32,000 - 37,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 11 Sep 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist