Pharmacist, West Cork
CPL Healthcare, in conjunction with a Community Pharmacy in West Cork, have a vacancy for an experienced & enthusiastic Pharmacist. This will be a full-time, permanent role, located in a picturesque village in Cork.
- This Pharmacy prides itself on the successful relationships built and maintained with all customers and patients of the store. It is essential that you possess a very customer-focused and empathetic demeanour.
- Great interpersonal skills are critical to this role.
- The ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team.
- To be able to maintain the high standards of practise at which his Pharmacy operates.
- Current PSI registration is essential.
- A minimum of one year’s Community Pharmacy experience is desirable.
- Flexibility around working hours will be required as this store is open until 9pm, however all shifts will be worked on rotation with the two other existing Pharmacists.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO Apply with your application.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Sep 2016
Closes 6 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist