Associate Specialist Psychiatrist (CAMHS)
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Associate Specialist (Speciality Doctor) CAMHS
Full Time – Permanent
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday & some Weekends
Hours Per Week: 40
Negotiable Salary Package
Interest is welcomed for a full time substantive in-patient Associate Specialist (Specialty Doctor) Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist opportunity, with one the leading providers of independent specialist secure, step-down care, specialist CAMHS and Eating Disorder services across the UK.
The hospital facility, located in the East of England, is a specialist CAMHS Tier 4 Service which includes low secure provision for young people age 12 to 18 years, and a recently established transition service for those aged 18 to 25 years.
A highly competitive salary range of up to £85k dependent on experience and additional Company career development pathway and additional benefits package is offered, negotiable in accordance with experience of relevance.
Candidates will ideally have two years post qualification experience in psychiatry, inclusive of one year in CAMHS or other related service for young people. Section 12 Approval is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
The appointed post holder will have full professional support for on-going clinical training, CPD and Medical Governance, and the opportunity to participate in clinical research and audit projects.
For eligibility, successful candidates will need:
• Drive to learn and develop
• Commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach
• GMC and Defence Society Membership
• To be on, eligible for, or working towards entry to the GMC Specialist register
• Secure care experience/CAMHS an advantage
Additional benefits include:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Personal health insurance
• Voluntary Benefits
For confidential discussion, full job description, eligibility criteria and remuneration package detail and for informal visit arrangements please in the first instance contact Dr Juliet Whitaker, Director on [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Sep 2016
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Psychiatry