Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Search Medical is partnering with a brand new prestigious private hospital who is looking to recruit an MSK Physiotherapist to help set up their new physiotherapy centre.
The Physiotherapist reporting to the Head of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services will be working alongside the Nursing staff, Orthopaedic Consultants and other healthcare professionals.
* Deliver a quality clinical service meeting the needs of the specialist physiotherapy service
* Determine diagnosis and provide treatment and develop appropriate care packages
* Provide professional advice to patients and other Health Care Professionals
* Help to plan, development and implement service improvement
* BSc Physiotherapy or equivalent
* CSP membership
* HCPC accreditation and membership
* Experience of working with MSK outpatients
If you are looking for the next step or want to get out of the NHS, press the button below to find out more!
- £ 28000.00 - 37800.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Sep 2016
Closes 1 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy