Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for several Dentists on a full time and part time basis.
The Dentists will be working with a number of experienced professionals across several different departments delivering comprehensive and effective dental services to their private patients.
* Undertake dental examinations with patients
* Provide comprehensive advice and diagnosis
* Collaborate with other departments - other clinicians and diagnostic staff
* Support and mentor Dental Nurses and Dental Hygienists
* Participate in regular review of clinical activities
* Recognised dental qualification
* Full GDC registration
* Eligibility for independent general practice
This is a great opportunity to join a brand new healthcare site where you will be provided with training, support and a generous benefits package.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, press the button below to find out more!
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 31 Aug 2016
Closes 27 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Dentist